Thursday, May 2, 2019

The Gift of Surrender.




Sometimes it's the sight...
of someone else, making memories of their own, that sends me back in time with a shiver and a smile to a perfect moment...


A perfect day...


A perfect recollection of yesteryear and a favoured cafe on Ponsonby Road, where we got engaged and planned our future together. The seafood platter we would order and share of red snapper, green lipped mussels and the fat scallops with their bright orange roe that we fed to one another. And the oysters in their half shells, do you remember how I licked the juices from your chin? The thrill that ran through me as you’d groan in my ear, your fingers caressing my throat with a promise of more...


I smile as I write, remembering it all as though it were yesterday. Time. Time when we spent hours, days, weeks at a time, loving one another. Trying with our bodies to show the other how deeply we felt, to fit in each moment, each minute that flew by too quickly, to when you would be winging your way back across the Pacific. Taking my heart with you, never knowing when or if you would return...


I remember coming to your hotel room in the heat of a balmy summer night, in a short halter neck silk dress. My hair tied back with a matching long silk scarf...


Your smile as you saw me and drew me inside and into your arms, how hot and hard your body was pressed up against mine. How deliciously naked you were and the hours you seemed to take, just to undress me, laving, licking, biting and teasing my skin as it was revealed. How you stopped the words that started to tumble from my lips with your own and how the fire, already burning under your onslaught turned nuclear.


Lost in passion. Unraveled and completely consumed by the fiery lust racing through my bloodstream, as you kept my hands immobile with one of yours wrapped around my wrists. Took me as you wanted and tapped into a hunger to be dominated in bed, that I never knew I had. All I could do was feel and melt around you, as your mouth, your tongue, your teeth and the fingers from your free hand drove me so high...that I touched the sky in a blissful surrender. Long before you ever slid inside me...
Your hiss of pleasure as my hands, finally free to roam at last, gripped you to me tight, my nails digging into your back, your ass, the slow friction of our bodies as you set the pace, almost unbearable in my need. Your eyes on mine, the laughter in them as I went wild beneath you, but still your hips kept the slow steady pace you set.
Reaching for the scarf, you ran it over my skin. Down my neck and slowly over each breast, my nipples so hard that the sensation of the silk over the tips, sent me crashing and screaming into oblivion again. I tried to take you with me, but instead, you held yourself still and deep, your eyes closed and your mouth open as you groaned through my climax. My beautiful man...


Before I even had the chance to come down, my foggy brain realized you were tying my wrists together and I panicked. Struggling, bucking against you as I tried to get free, only to have you still my fears once more with a kiss.
Tethered to the bed and spread-eagled my legs, all I could do was watch you in shock as you then took that away too and covered my eyes. Fear was my first thought. We hadn't known one another that long and the fleeting thought of a headline, my name, murdered, flitted through my mind as I moaned weakly at my own stupidity. Until you blew it a way with a soft caress stroking down my face and whispered words in my ear telling me to relax and...enjoy...


Utterly vulnerable. Open. Unable to hide me or my responses from you, behind a chosen mask. All pretenses gone as I submitted completely to your control. Trusted you implicitly to see to my needs.
Never had I ever felt anything as much or felt ever truly as alive as I did that night.
I had thought the exquisite agony of bearing a child was the ultimate sensation I could live through.


It was nothing to what you gave me, showed me, shared with me........and still do. 
Thank you my love.    

No comments:

Post a Comment